-
June 1st, 2005, 08:59 PM
#1
Inactive Member
One of the biggest downfalls of the super 8 format is the cartridge design with the plastic pressure plate.Fuji single 8 and double super 8 overcame this with their unique design.The downfall of single 8 as near as I can tell,is the lack of negative stocks.I wonder if Fuji could be pursuaded to provide their negative emulsions slit down from 35mm stocks.Interesting.
Anyone here ever shoot single 8?What are you paying per roll for film and processing?
-
June 12th, 2005, 10:13 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Check out our single 8 page of www.onsuper8.org where there are various suppliers of Single 8 film and equipment. The onluy drawback I can see (as one embarking on a Single 8 adventure) is that processing can be lengthly as it has to be shipped to Japan.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ June 12, 2005 07:14 AM: Message edited by: onsuper8 ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks